P.I.D. Temperature controlled by (+5°C to 90°C to +0.5°C) Controller Chamber made of S.S 304 has been provided with Air Circulation Fan. The rotator is inbuilt and is provided with racks to keep six bottles (60 mm DIA × 200mm depth) at variable speed of 2 to 16 RMP.
• Hybridizer and UV cross are connected to a self-contained space-saving unit
• Designed for effective, efficient cross-linking and hybridization in one place with each section
• Precise temperature control, 99.9°C environment and variable speed control at 10 to 18 rpm
• Many bottle sizes fit up to ten with three different size bottle configurations
Hybridization oven operates with the microprocessor control to monitor the rotation speed of temperature and bottles for dynamic mixing capacity. It is ideal for cDNA library screening, primer synthesis and all optimal conditions for nucleic acid hybridization. The UV cross linker provides a very similar shortwave radiation exposure cell for nucleic acids to fast medium, usually done before hybridization. UV output is measured by an internal sensor and controlled by an on-board microprocessor, which enables accurate, reliable and secure laboratory crossings. The preset or user selected UV energy or UV time exposure is done through touch pad. What's included: Bottle carousel, a big bottle of 35 x 300 mm.
- The outer chamber is made of dough powder of light steel.
- The interior chamber is made of aluminum or stainless steel (304) sheet.
- The composite convection system ensures a good mix, strong dispersion and maintains high temperature uniformity inside the chamber.
- Door has a double viewing window which inspects the sample placed inside the chamber without disturbing the thermal conditions.
- Filling of mineral wool (insulation) in the middle of the outer body and inner chamber prevents thermal damage.
- Door gasket fixed on a double walled door for proper sealing.
- Heavy hinges with ball catcher, spring loaded door closing device. Door is duly insulated.
- Adjustable two ventilation slides control the internal air / vapor circulation.
- High-quality beam heat elements made from nicomed / colored wire are placed in the ribs on the bottom and sides for equal heat distribution.
- There are ribs in the inner chamber to keep the shelves at convenient levels. Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- The temperature is controlled by the electronic digital temperature indicator cum controller from 50°C to 100°C to +1°C. Fit on the front panel for easy operation.
- Different program functions can be designed for different types of applications, and whenever used.
- The temperature is displayed by the digital LED in front of the oven with SV and PV display.
- Front panel is provided with ON / OFF switch, temperature controller and indicator.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating voltage: 220V AC (50Hz).